- Enjoy an all-inclusive a-la-carte dinner from menu options
- Admire panoramic views of Paris floodlit for the night
- Listen to live on board music
- Cruise past historic monuments, such as the Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower
- See some of the historic quays of the River Seine
2.5-Hour Dinner Cruise
€99 per person
In a few wordsThe cruise
Climb aboard a panoramic pleasure boat for a 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the River Seine in central Paris, and enjoy an Ã -la-carte 3-course meal as you take in views of the monuments, floodlit for the night.
In detailThe entirely glassed-in boat is of a contemporary design, with on board toilets for your comfort. See the historic quays of the Seine, and cruise past the golden dome of Les Invalides. Marvel at the bombastic buildings of the French Parliament, and the former Beaux-Arts railway station of the MusÃ©e d Orsay.
Get up close to the Gothic faÃ§ade of Notre Dame Cathedral, see the imposing former prison of the Conciergerie, and cruise under some of the city s most historic bridges.
Live music will be played to set the scene, providing a relaxing backdrop to your meal of chef-prepared traditional cuisine.
What is included?
- Dinner, including appetizer, starter, main course, dessert, mineral water, and coffee
- 2.5-hour cruise through the heart of Paris
- Live music entertainment
Board the boat at Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Pontoon No. 5 or No. 7
Good to know
- Please note that the dress code for the cruise is smart casual
- Please note that for safety and security reasons you may be asked to open your bags and suitcases before boarding the boat. Any items, boxes, or other containers left unattended, along with any suspicious behaviour, must be reported to the on board team
- Please note that the only toilets available on the tour are located on the boats. There are no toilet facilities on the pontoons
- Vegetarian menu options are available on request